Last week was a particularly busy one for the Corridor as we gathered at Terminali Italia – Interporto Quadrante Europa for two days of meetings involving the Management and Executive Boards as well as our RAG/TAG partners.
This double event was marked by several insightful presentations and discussions on the current and future situation within and around ScanMed RFC.
- The Commission’s newly presented Greening Freight Transport Package
- The increased salience of the railway ferry connection Trelleborg – Rostock
- The finalization of the Femern Belt Platform
- The soon-to-be-established Platform North
- The status of the European Transport Market Study
- The development of the EDICT Project
- The incoming R-CDM Project
- The ongoing TTR CNA Pilot Project
We would like to thank Terminali Italia srl Gruppo Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane for their warm welcome and hospitality as well as for giving us the opportunity to visit the terminal. It was an instructive tour, weather notwithstanding!
Likewise, we thank all participants – both those who managed to join us in person and those who connected remotely – for their active involvement and interest in our activities. The rail sector is undergoing some major changes, with many novelties coming our way. It is an exciting time to double down on our work and actively shape the future of European rail freight!