What are the Pre-arranged paths (PaPs)?
The main features of the Pre-Arranged Paths (PAPs) are:
- international, pre-constructed, and harmonized at network borders
- defined following specific parameters which need to be respected
- published 11 months before the TT Change (X-11)
- dedicated to ScanMed RFC
- protected in the IMs planning tools against significant changes resulting from other capacity requests
- published in a transparent way using IT tool PCS
- allocated via the C-OSS
Applicants can request Pre-Arranged Paths up to eight months before the start of the related timetable year and exclusively via the C-OSS, by using the booking tool PCS.
Contact your C-OSS for assistance: go to C-OSS
Download our PaPs’ catalogue for TT24