210624 ICM case Munich North (GER) | ScanMed RFC
Current situation and capacity overview:
The following bundles are available to us (with capacity consideration based on the four bundles planned to be available at present)
– Bundle 5 complete (corresponds to 25% of the available capacity)
– Bundle 1 with discharge without pressure transport system (corresponds to 20% of the actual available capacity
– Bundles 3 + 4 without direct shunting operation, but able to re-sort wagons from bundle 5 (results in another 10% capacity)
Total: 55% of the total capacity is currently available for single wagon traffic in Munich North Shunting yard”.
All block trains and intermodal trains can run without restriction.
The previous article regarding this ICM case is available here.
For further information, please contact:
- Kosta Tsesmetsis, CRM Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Dippmann, C-OSS Manager, email@example.com