Pre-arranged Paths - PaPs
What are the Pre-arranged paths (PaPs)?
PaPs are train paths offered in an annual catalogue. Their characteristic is a coordinated cross-border time.
Main features of the Pre-Arranged Paths (PAPs) are :
- international paths , which are pre-constructed and harmonised at network borders
- defined in accordance with specific parameters which need to be respected
- published 11 months before the TT Change (X-11)
- dedicated to ScanMed RFC
- protected in the IMs planning tools against major changes resulting from other capacity requests
- published in a transparent way using IT tool PCS
- allocated via the C-OSS
Contact your C-OSS for assistance: go to C-OSS
Download our PaPs - Catalogue