COVID-19 and ScanMed RFC
Welcome to the ScanMed RFC information connected to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have gathered comprehensive information for you, and we will update the information provided in the links below when new information is available.
We kindly ask Railway Undertakings, customers, and stakeholders to participate
in a short survey where the aim is to access the current situation.
Thank you for your participation. Your input is valuable!
The current status, as of 2020-05-15, is stable. Our offer is still valid and in place. Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can assist you in moving freight on the railway.
If you find information that you deem incorrect or if you have relevant information you want to share with ScanMed RFC and it's partners, please contact us.
- A highlight of our offer that is valid and in place
- The European Commission has provided extensive information that we have gathered
- New traffic options are available - find current information here
- We provide an overview of the current status at cross-border stations
- Members of the ScanMed RFC Team provide information on the current situation
- Prioritized freight transports throughout Europe; information is available here
- Current staff availability of RUs, IMs and the Team is displayed
- To keep the information up to date we kindly ask you to contribute
- A collection of related links